Please note that I spoke to the moderators of this thread. They removed the other thread but you put up a cached link of the same.
As per suggestion from the moderator, I would be making a Police Report against you for defamation and sending unwarranted emails to my company.
Amit Nagpal is a permanent resident (PR) of Singapore, which has a rule that only citizens can buy public flats at cheaper price.
Amit Nagpal would have nothing to do with this rule. He wrote to the local newspaper and demanded that he be given the same rights as citizens!
Amit Nagpal then discovered that teenagers at the hardwarezone forum had passed some negative remarks about his unreasonable demands. (And why shouldn't they? His behaviour was indeed outrageous.)
Amit Nagpal responded by demanding that all posts (i.e. the entire thread) be removed.
The government-owned hardwarezone unhesitatingly complied with its foreign talent's demand.
The government-owned harwarezone initiated blanket censorship, removed the entire thread and curtailed the rights to free speech of numerous citizens - all for the sake of its one foreign talent.
Someone then posted a link to the cache copy of the censored thread. Just a link.
Amit Nagpal consulted the government-owned hardwarezone on what he should do.
The government-owned hardwarezone considered the posting of this hyperlink by the citizen a crime that warranted police intervention.
Accordingly, the government-owned hadwarezone advised its foreign talent to make a police report against the teenage citizen who had dared show no respect to its foreign talent.
Amit Nagpal took the advice given by the government-owned forum. His proud annoncement , as quoted above, is here, assuming the link has not been taken down yet
Hardwarezone is populated mostly by teens. In additon, because it is owned by the government, the IP address of participants can be passed to the police and will be passed to the police, as demonstrated by the willingness of the government-owned forum to shut down free speech simply at the demand of its foreign talent.
Amit Nagpal is 33 years old.
No point bullying teenagers half your age, Amit Nagpal.
I, member of Young Pay-And-Pay, hereby challenge you. Amit Nagpal. to come to sammyboyforum for a verbal show-down with adults! Dare you, Amit Nagpal, accept the challenge and take on people closer to your age? Amit Nagpal, come here or here, and let us see if you are going to be just as police-happy with us as you have been with teens!
(Update 28/09/08: The old forum is now closed. Singapore's last bastion of free speech continues at The 3-in-1 Kopitiam.)
Amit Nagpal, be prepared to make 100 unfounded and unjustifiable police report per day for the next 100 days!
About Amit Nagpal:
Amit Nagpal's webpage is here (assuming not taken down yet)
Amit Nagpal is working at KCPL, Singapore.
Amit Nagpal's unofficial personal email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I, being the most obedient dog in Young Pay-And-Pay, of course fully support what the government-owned hardwarezone has done
My YPAP-style sick twisted logic is as follows:
- Singapore citizens are cheap and Singapore citizenship is of no value.
- Foreign talents are expensive and of great value to Singapore.
- Thus, Singapore citizens have rights to free speech, but these rights must be curtailed immediately upon a foreign talent's demand.
- If Singaporeans refuse to bow down to the demands, any government-owned company must rightly equate such insubordination as a crime and accordingly advise its precious foreign talent to make police reports.
- In fact, if the foreign talent dare not make a police report, a government-own company should make the police report on behalf of its foreign talent.
- Only in these way can we be of service to foreign talents and make them feel welcome.
- Note that since citizens cannot/ will not/ dare not emigrate, citizens' feelings can and should be ignored in the equation.