1. Lee Hsien Loong - Singapore $2.47 million
Elected President SR Nathan - Singapore $2.57 million.
2. Donald Tsang Yum-Kuen - Hong Kong $516,000
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong - Singapore $2.5 million.
3. Barack Obama - United States $400,000
Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew - Singapore $2.3 million.
4. Brian Cowen - Ireland $341,000
Senior Minister Goh Chok Thong - Singapore $2.3 million.
5. Nicolas Sarkozy - France $318,000
Senior Minister S Jayakumar - Singapore $2.11 million.
6. Angela Merkel - Germany $303,000
Deputy Prime Minister & Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng - Singapore $1.91 million.
7. Gordon Brown - UK $279,000
Deputy Prime Minister & Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean - Singapore $1.91 million
8. Stephen Harper - Canada $246,000
Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo - Singapore $1.85 million.
9. Taro Aso - Japan $243,000
National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan - Singapore $1.78 million.
Minister-without-portfolio Lim Boon Heng - Singapore $1.78 million.
Trade and Industry Minister Lim Hng Kiang - Singapore $1.78 million.
10. Kevin Rudd - Australia $229,000
12. Minister-without-portfolio Lim Swee Say - Singapore $1.72 million.
Please note that the above figures - all in US$ - are basic salary and do not include pension (two-third of last drawn salary), which are paid concurrently to politicians above 55 yearse old i.e. SR Nathan, Lee Kuan Yew, Goh Chok Tong etc. Also, bonus can go up to more than 12 months!
Finally, please note that the title of this post is not entirely accurate; Not only the top 10, but in fact, the top 30 are all from Singapore! You can see the full list here!