Monday, February 2, 2009

一厢情愿!

Boot-licker Chua Chee Lay/ Seng Han Thong/ Seng Wei Ping (hanyu pinyin):

(paraphrased) MM Lee visited MP Seng /me /my father five times at the Singapore General Hospital, once even late in the night at 10pm! MM Lee is the one person that MP Seng /me /my father admires very much. So, we are all very touched and grateful and honoured by his presence. (That's why we took a photo of his visit and publicised the photo and the number of visits to the Straits Times, Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao and all other big and small newspapers in Singapore). MP Seng/I /My dad even told MM Lee that he need not inconvenience himself to come visit so regularly




Lee Wei Ling:

I suffered a serious surgical complication on Jan 9 and am now recuperating in Singapore General Hospital as I write this.


Ouch! Does the truth hurt? LKY was not "inconveniencing" himself. Nor did he make any special trip at 10pm. It's an "on the way", 举"脚"之劳 thing for him!

So much for you three ass-lickers' wishful thinking! Hahahahaha!

好笑!好笑!真好笑!
笑死我了!

No comments: