Sunday, September 23, 2007

原来如此!

PM Lee said: "It's a very divisive issue, our view or my view is that gayness is mostly something in-born; some people are like that and some people are not...

Funny! How would he know? How would his father know too?

I used to wonder.

But not anymore...

since I stumbled upon these photos online:

This is how he always sits

in contrast to these two male politicians...


but similar - in fact symmetrical -
to this female politician...


This is how he shakes hand...


and this is how his
super feminine wife looks like...


Aha, now I see!

Suddenly, it's all clear!

No wonder he knows what many of his biased colleagues do not know. LOL!

2 comments:

denzuko1 said...

So you also agree he is gay?

young-pap said...

Well, Denzuko, how would I know woh? All I know is that I lick his ass, carry his balls and suck his cock day in day out. He seems not to mind. So, what say you?