Saturday, October 25, 2008

The government is able to do this only because...

The Singapore National Anthem


From the last part of the above video:
The Government is able to do this only because the people have had their voices taken away. The only remedy to this, and other problems that citizens face, is for the people to regain their political rights to free speech and peaceful assembly. Only when citizens are able to physically congregate en masse and speak freely will the Government sit-up and pay attention.


According to Lee Kuan Yew, those are the words of a near-psychopath.

What do you think?

51 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qoute.So who are psychopaths? Broadly speaking, they are people who use manipulation, violence and intimidation to control others and satisfy selfish needs. They can be intelligent and highly charismatic, but display a chronic inability to feel guilt, remorse or anxiety about any of their actions.Unquote. Rick Nauert Ph.D

So who's the psychopath here?

Wisely over at sammyboy reminded me of your blog, so here to say hello with a post.

Regards

Pondefecatorahsaymanmyjohnson.

young-pap said...

Oh my goodness! That describes Lee Kuan Yew to a T!!! Lee Kuan Yew has used manipulation, violence and intimidation to control Chia Thye Poh, Lim Chin Siong - in fact, all his opponents - and even openly intimidated everyone with his notorious "hatchet" and "cul de sac" threat. And all these were done to satisfy his selfish needs to remain in power forever and ever!. Lee Kuan Yew is undeniably intelligent and highly charismatic, and that's why he was able to fool Singaporeans for years. But, he displays a chronic inability to feel guilt, remorse or anxiety about any of his actions - and that's why he still insists on zero welfare even though our elderly citizens are literally dying on the streets, and just a few days ago, he still talks about the importance of graduate male marrying graduate females, even though Singaporeans have shown great disgust at this nonsense in the 1984 election. All these demonstrate how pathetically lacking in guilt, remorse and anxiety he is despite all these years!

I am deeply concerned that we have a psychopath as a MM!

Anonymous said...

Only 35% of the Singaporean workforce have post 2nd school qualifications. i.e. ITE, Poly, University.

Only 10% have a university degree.

But the other 65%, to meet relatively high costs of living, had steered themselves away from low-paying jobs such as those in construction, waste management, healthcare and domestic help, but which are still essential to Singapore.

But unfortunately, we need people to run companies, as well as collect the garbage.

Unfortunately, there are not enough Singaporeans for those (or are willing).

If the Singapore gov't had a choice, I think they would reject, and deport majority of foreigners straight away. But in reality, we have become too dependant on foreign help who are willing to succumb to semi-slave status, and are dumb enough not to fight for better working conditions.

I mean - look at the South Asians who are the backbone of OUR construction industry. They've been duped on a promise of a SGD200 salary and "decent" living. But majority have been thrown into semi-squatter sardine quarters together with 20 of their country men, with no working toilet and virtually no kitchen. And still half of their pay taken back to offset transportation and "accomodation" costs.

No wonder they've now decided to sleep, eat and shit in the open.

And yet here we are arrogant on demanding them to abide to our standards eventhough we have denied them the ability to do so.

Also, dont forget just few years back, contract companies have literally dug a pit hole on the ground to "house" their workers.

We don't see this coming into the open like a can of worms. And it is in our best interest as Singaporeans that it remains that way.

I mean - our way of living as Singaporeans have been architected decisively the way it is.

Without our strong and intelligent government, we might be ones living at the pit holes!!!

The Police said...

We are watching

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

I was doing research on ways to improve living conditions of poor migrant urban workers in China when I accidentally found your site.

The rest of the world is concerned about poverty alleviation, development, human rights, and peace.

While Singaporeans are ready to blow steam on pea-sized issues such as condominiums, MRT seats, internet blogs, maid day-offs, bubble gum, and Little India.

What a bunch of ... !!!
Nevermind, Singaporeans cane people for these types of lowly things.

Btw, why do Singaporeans call their local terrorist "Malay", and their rapists "China Man" when in fact they are Singaporeans?

And call their China-imported Olympic players "Singaporeans"?

What a bunch of ... !!!

Grow up, then you'll realize how good your government is.

Now, at least you'll understand why only grown-ups run the government.

When Singapore starts sending their own citizens to become maids in China...man, that would be the day, you little kids will ever learn.

young-pap said...

Anon 3rd from top,
The government imports foreigners to 1) replace Singaporeans who have left for greener pastures, and to 2) prop up the number of Chinese and Indians against the rising Malays who do reproduce at replacement level, and to 3) cheapen wage

Thus, contrary to your argument, the government will not stop the import even if point 3 is solved i.e. even if Singapoerans are willing to work cheaply in the construction, waste management, healthcare section.

Moreover, to begin with, why should wage be artificially cheapen in these sectors via foreign import? With a minimum wage scheme in place, Singaporeans will be willing to work in these sectors and earn a sustainable wage. That's the case in all developed countries, which strive to protect vulnerable, uneducated workers via minimum wage law. Singapore should be competing via knowledge economy, not via cheap labour.

However, I do like the way you twist and turn your way out - i.e. to misrepresent the effect as the cause and vice versa. That is, instead of the truth (the government cheapen wage via import of foreigners, thus making Singaporeans unwilling to work in these sectors due to low wage), you twist it the other way round (Singaporeans unwilling to work in these sectors, and thus the government has no chocie but to import foreigners). That's very clever of you. I would like to extent an invitation to you to join us in Young Pay-And-Pay. I think you will be a valuable addition to our team. Please contact me for a membership form. Thanks.

young-pap said...

The police,
Thank you for watching. We in Young Pay-And-Pay are good friends of the police. You may wish to know that many of your colleagues are already part of our team. Have you signed up for membership yet? Currently, we offer a substantial discount to all members of the Singapore Police Force who join us before 31st Dec 2008. Please pick up a membership form asap. We in Young Pay-And-Pay works very closely with the police and look forward to you joining us. Welcome!

Patriotic Singaporean said...

"just browsing and found your site", it is way past due for YOU to grow up; Singaporeans, like the rest of the world, are concerned about poverty alleviation, development, human rights and peace. That's evident from the theme of of this blog as well as the videos featured on this blog, as well as the activities of opposition parties in Singapore. Only kid who has not grown up - i.e. you - can *imagine* that the above 3 themes are talking about condos, mrt seats, internet blogs! Kiddo, point out to me exactly: which part of this blog (or the videos featured here, or the websites of oppo parties) talk about condo, mrt seats, internet blogs? Grow up! What a pea-size .... you are!!!


Singaporeans did not call its terrorist "Malay", nor its rapist" China man". Firstly, there is no terrorist - no one has been charged in court and no one has been found guilty by a Judge. Secondly, no rapist has been called any racist term. Thridly, Singaporeans do not call china-imported athletics Singaporeans. We call them Chinese citizens and sing their national anthem for them. So, please stop reading fairy tales, kid, and stop making up your own story of Prince and pricesses. Grow up, Kid. What a ...!!! Grow up!


Finally, please grow up and learn how to compare Singapore's government to 1st world government in the west. Only kids like you compare Singapore's government to China's government. Lastly, when Lee Kuan Yew talk about singapore sending maids to other countries, he is 80 years old - we forgive him for his nonsense due to his age. But when you, a little boy, talk like that, it makes our toes laugh. Now, at least you understand why kids like you are not welcome in Sg.

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

This is precisely my point.

What a bunch of whinners!

Singapore is the only country in the world who has a government agency to deal specifically with

whinners such as you.

Singapore, predominantly thru its Intelligent-and-whinner-free Government, have evolved from a

1st class shit hole to a 1st world city state (of course, this is still debated considering that

HDBs are a type of shit hole masquaraded as housing).

Case in point - HDBs smell like shit laregly due to Singaporean whinners peeing on their

elevators (then their neighbours conveniently blaming it on Indians not knowing that the real

perpetrators are just within their ranks).

1st world infrastructure (except HDBs). 3rd world mentality.

But since Singaporean whinners proclaim they are 1st world, you are all entitled to dream.

Why can't you be like the rest of the Singaporeans I admire whose parents and grandparents

migrated from India, Malaysia, Indonesia and China, and decided to work and struggle (rather

than to whine) so that they maybe able to give a better future to their children - education,

rights, freedom and opportunities they never had.

You should be proud of your government run by people who are the product of that generation.

But while the rest of the world struggle, and work hard to give a better future to children,

Singapore whinners choose to breed more whinners to whine about not being able to whine enough,

completely ignorant to the struggle of their forefathers who toiled to be where you are now.

Singaporeans complain about not having an identity. But in reality, you all have a common past

to be proud of - a migrant society in pursuit of opportunities and 2nd chances, not for the love

of money, but for the love of its people.

But instead of pride, you are all in denial, unable to accept that you and the lowly foreign

workers that you scorn do share a common root.

Bubble gum ,condominium, MRT seats, Annabel Chong, canning, dogs in taxi front seats, casinos,

Filipino maid day-offs, and Indian workers integrating with the Singaporean community.

You even complain of not being able to push foreign workers further into slavery - building

quasi-prison housing just for them, smack into remote Singapore islands.

Singaporean whinners are an embarrasment to human civilization.

Anonymous said...

To Anoy above

Hahahaha...

Looks like you are the real whiner...

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Classic Singaporean Whiner (TM) response.

My guess is all of you belong to the Singapore Whiner (TM) class of bums who dropped out of college (or soon to be), or can't even get into a Poly.

Hence, the whining.

Boys, if you want those condo, credit card, cash, club and cars, you have to earn it.

Not whine about not getting them from your government.

Anonymous said...

Demanding human rights, democracy, affordable health care, citizen-first employment policy, reasonable housing policy, reasonable immigration policy etc etc from a government is NOT whining. Citizens all over the world makes such demands of their government. It is their rights.

Only running dogs would call that whining, in order to carry balls for their master. Do you not have any sense of shame, you "just browsing and found this site" doggy?

And if you were indeed "just browsing and found this site", you won't be coming back again and again to call others whining. So face it. We are not whining, but making demands from our government as all human beings from all countries do. But you are barking to carry balls for your masters.

Anonymous said...

Dear "just browsing and found this site" doggy,
you wrote: "Why can't you be like the rest of the Singaporeans I admire whose parents and grandparents migrated from India, Malaysia, Indonesia and China, and decided to work and struggle (rather than to whine) so that they maybe able to give a better future to their children"

In other words, you want us to work and struggle(!!!), instead of making demands of our government to do what it is expected to do. And if we do make such a legitimate demand, you call that whining. Clearly, the words of a running dog. I feel embarrassed for your parents for giving birth to a dog like you! FYI, citizens of all democratic countries (eg. immigrant country such as USA) do not just "work and struggle", they also demand their govt to do what it is supposed to do, and that's not "whining".

Dog, you also wrote: "instead of pride, you are all in denial, unable to accept that you and the lowly foreign workers that you scorn do share a common root."

USA is also an immigrant country. But their citizens rightly expect the government to import only qualified foreigners, and reject unqualified foreign workers so that "lowly" jobs can be reserved for citizens. Why don't you - the dog - go tell Americans that they refuse to accept that they and the lowly foreign workers that they scorn do share a common root? I tell you why: because you are a dog to PAP! So you carry balls only for PAP! F U, dog!

Anonymous said...

>Boys, if you want those condo, credit card, cash, club and cars, you have to earn it, not whine...

"just browsing and found this site", are you a fucking illiterate? Here we are talking about HUMAN RIGHTS, DEMOCRACY, CITIZEN-FIRST EMPLOYMENT POLICY, FAIR IMMIGRATION POLICY etc, and there are you making non-existent accusation that I just quote above.

What the fuck is your problem? Did your mother teach you to read? If you want to talk about "condo, credit card, cash, club car", go fuck off to another blog. In this blog, we talk about HUMAN RIGHTS, DEMOCRACY, CITIZEN-FIRST EMPLOYMENT POLICY, FAIR IMMIGRATION POLICY. And yes, we have the rights to request, or even demand, and expect our govt to give us these rights and policies. And that's not whining. Get that into your fucking head.

Anonymous said...

Citizens have rights, and demanding a dictatorial govt to give us these rights, is what concerned citizens do. Only dogs would call that whining

"just browsing..." is a dog! And a dog is not a man's best friend. A dog is meant to be eaten. F U dog!

I didn't just browse and just found this site said...

Is this post about condo? No!
Is this post about credit card? No!
Is this post about cash? No!
Is this post about club? No!
Is this post about car? No!

Then what the fuck are you whining about when you wrote: "Boys, if you want those condo, credit card, cash, club and cars, you have to earn it. Not whine about not getting them from your government?". What is your fucking problem, just-browsing-and-found-this-site?

This post, as I read it, is about the immigration policy of the singapore government. If you do not know how to stick the the topic in hand, you shouldnt embarrass yourself here, whiner!

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Still failing to address the fundamental issue why you have this blog in the first place.

This blog is testament to how Singapore Whiners (TM) have complained to everything beneath ludicrous, which at the end of the day boils down to the basic and shallow concerns of every Singaporean Whiner (TM) - cash, condominium, cars, credit cards and clubs

I don't have a job. It's because of the Singapore government.
I can't afford a car. It's because of the Singapore government.
My home is not nice. It's because of the Singapore government.
I am in debt. It's because of the Singapore government.
I am not rich. It's becasue of the singapore government.

I have all, but I'm not happy. It's becasue of the singapore government.

Disgusting Indian Workers are loitering in our neighbourhoods and erroding property prices. It's because of the Singapore government.

Foreigners are insulting us. It's because of the Singapore government.

The Singapore Whining phenomena is a reflection of politics of insecurity, the need to want more, and the need to facade your inability to take accountability for your own personal successes and failures in life.

You all remind of Seng in "Singapore Dreaming".

Juts Browsing and Found Your Site said...

The situation of foreign construction workers is a national embarassment for Singapore that has earned it humiliating criticisms from the United Nations.

Singapore created the demand for low cost labour to sustain its national development, specifically infrastructure expansion.

There is no argument for a high-wage Singapore Citizen construction worker. The effect will be inflationary to Singapore, and your most intelligent economists affirm that.

And to further reduce development costs, foreign workers were thrown into semi-slave status, denied decent housing, and absurd administration costs thrown at them to justify decreasing their wage even further.

We all remember too how Singaporeans call man-made caves 'decent housing for Indian workers'.

And now, here you are lampooning these workers and accusing your government of throwing the red carpet when your government finally decided to take action to improve their working conditions - and that is to build them a semi-prison housing at remote islands.

They earn SGD200 per month only, and sharing a single HDB flat with 20 others. No kitchen. No working toilet.

What were you complaining about?

I didn't say whining is a bad thing. Except that Singapore Whiners (TM) will complain until foreign workers are thrown beyond slavery.

You don't have any argument against this.

The next one to reply will throw profanity, and most likely complain to the police that a foreigner hurt his feelings.

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Let us all be clear.

I'm not against Singaporeans. In fact, I admire them for their struggle to give a better future to their children.

I am against the Singapore Whiner (TM) interest group who persistently tries to join the opposition bandwagon, but end up undermining its overall credibility.

I mean - the Opposition is talking about overhauling the elitistic Singaporean education system (and hence produce more university graduates), then suddenly Singaporean Whiners (TM) will come into the picture and complain about the slippery MRT seats.

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

So if you are really sincere in supporting the Real Opposition noteworthy of handling the PAP, do them a real favor by shutting your blog down.

It is an unnecessary distraction that lends people to associate the Real Opposition to you and your ilk's shallow shinanigans.

Go and just play XBOX or Nintendo.

Leave the real fight to the intelligent and the professionals.

Just Browsing and FOund Your Site said...

...because to say

"The Government is able to do this only because the people have had their voices taken away"

when it is trying to improve the conditions of South Asian Workers duped into destitution and slavery by greedy contract companies is the dumbest thing one could ever hear in anyone's life.

Racist Singapore Whiners (TM) literally insists that foreign workers be thrown into remote quasi-prison islands to prevent erosion of estate prices.

Being wise, your gov't knows that improving working conditions (rather than converting 20% of the population into semi-slaves) is in the best interest of its citizens.

And your disapproval of that decision is your justification that your government is authocratic who do not listen to its people.

Now you understand why Lee Kuan Yew calls you a psychopath?

I didn't just browse and just found this site said...

>I mean - the Opposition is talking about overhauling the elitistic Singaporean education system (and hence produce more university graduates), then suddenly Singaporean Whiners (TM) will come into the picture and complain about the slippery MRT seats.


Talking to yourself about yourself huh? Here, YPAP is talking about PAP's indiscriminate import of foreigners, and then suddenly you "just browsing.." come into the picture and complain about Singaporeans whining about car, condo, cash!

WHAT IS THE F**KING PROBLEM WITH YOU? Do you not know what is the topic of this blog post? Ah, but of course you do. You are just deliberately deflecting the topic away. Look, if you are sincere in boot licking PAP, do it a favour by addressing the issue here (which is, to remind you - PAP's indiscriminate import of foreigners). IT is an unnecessary distraction to talk about whining of cars, condo. That's a childish wasy of boot licking.

So, go, and just play with playstation. Leave the real boot licking to the intelligent and the professionals such as YPAP. By the way, I am not him/her. So don't talk to me about shutting down this blog.

I didn't just browse and found this site said...

WHO SAID THE FOLLOWING:

"I don't have a job. It's because of the Singapore government.
I can't afford a car. It's because of the Singapore government.
My home is not nice. It's because of the Singapore government.
I am in debt. It's because of the Singapore government.
I am not rich. It's becasue of the singapore government."

I don't see YPAP saying that. In fact, I don't see any blogger saying that! This blog, along with countless of opposition-supporting blog said NOTHING like that. The only mad man saying that is this anonymous coward who calls himself: "Just Browsing and Found Your Site"

And why does he do that? I can think of two reasons:
1. He is a mad man with no logic. People talk about topic A (indisciminate import of foreigners by PAP), he talk about topic B (singaporeans whining abt...)
2. He is a boot licker, but a lousy one at that!

Between the two, I would think he is the mad man. So shoo, mad man! Go and play with your xbox instead

Anonymous said...

>There is no argument for a high-wage Singapore Citizen construction worker. The effect will be inflationary to Singapore, and your most intelligent economists affirm that.

Nonsense! Every 1st world country manage to have their own locals working construction worker via minimum wage AND their countries are prospering. Only PAP chose to compete at the lower end with 3rd world countries using wage instead of brain, and import construction workers to replace locals.

And btw, of all your long rubbish, the above quote is the only thing you said that is relevant to this topic. The other 99% about whining are off-topic and nothing more than a lousy display of boot licking.

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Because 1st world countries are not as small as Singapore.

Land prices in Singapore are already exorbitant. Add to that high labour costs, and none of you can afford HDBs.

In my country, you are correct that we pay construction workers decent wages. Because the economics allow it.

There is nothing wrong in artifically "low" wages for foreign workers. It is still higher compared to what they get in their own countries.

What is ultimately wrong is Singaporeans justifying throwing South Asians into semi-slave status.

Denying them of decent housing with kitchen and toilets. Instead building quasi-prisons in remote islands to prevent erosion of estate prices.

You have no argument.

I didn't just browse and found this site said...

When Chee Soon Juan said: "The Government is able to do this only because the people have had their voices taken away", the "this" does not refer to the government "trying to improve the conditions of South Asian Workers duped into destitution". One can tell what "this" refers to easily from the entire press release as reproduced in the video.

So, who is the mad man who take what Chee said in context A, anyhow link it in context B, and then proclaim Chee dumb? I think in addition to being mad, this mad man is also the dumbest man one could ever meet in one's life!

Mad man further said: "your disapproval of that decision is.." But, no, Chee did NOT disapprove of that decision. Neither did the video maker! Neither did YPAP. So we can see that this mad man is again talking to himself. Here we are all talking about PAP's indiscriminate import of foreigners and there he is claiming that we disapprove of PAP improving the living conditions of foreign workers.

We truly have a psychopath on this blog right now - a mad man who invent his own topic and attribute it to others.

This psychopath even wrote: "Now you understand why Lee Kuan Yew calls you a psychopath?" LKY called Chee that name.. So this mad man actually think that I or YPAP is Chee Soon Juan and he thinks he is talking to Chee when he talk to me!!!

YOU ARE A PSYCHO, "Just Browsing and FOund Your Site"

Get this into your psychotic head. I am not YPAP. I am not Chee. And we are not talking about whining or about improving workers' living conditions here. Psycho!

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Bottomline is - foreigners are well of in Singapore compared to its citizens.

And what this blog is - discontent of the Singapore government who seemingly favor foreigners than its citizens.

You see - this is a facade to your inability to segragate your failures in life away from your government.

You don't have the 5Cs like foreigners, and you all think it's your government's fault.

Unfortunately, your hate towards expatriates have been extended inappropriately to the poor South Asian workers who have nothing to do with increasing unemployment in Singapore.

But they get the blame.

I didn't just browse and found this site said...

Mad man wrote:
>What is ultimately wrong is Singaporeans justifying throwing South Asians into semi-slave status.

Who justified? The producer of this video? Chee Soon Juan? The blogger who wrote this blog, YPAP? Me?

Ans: Not the producer! Not Chee! Not the blogger! Not me! This is never the topic of this blog article, you mad man!

So, Mad man, you are barking up the wrong tree! Get it into your psychotic head. The topic here is: PAP's indiscriminate import of foreigners. Now, you may be interested in some other topics, namely "semi-slavery status" and "singaporean whining". So, mad man, go another blog and find someone else willing to debate with you on those 2 topics! Only psychopath like you can confuse one topic with another and 1 person with another. Truly, the psychopath knows no limit, you psycho!

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Singapore is the only 1st world country in the world that has significantly low % of university graduates in relation to its workforce.

And the % output of graduates continue to perpetuate this trend.

Singaporeans are no longer competitive as a workforce.

You need to address the issue of increased elitism in your education system.

Majority of expatriates in your country have degrees, and masters. Hence, them getting the best in the local job market.

And need I say more that Singapore is the only country in the world where the maids have better education than their employers.

You have a real problem here.

If you have to have a blog, start talking about similar issues. And not nonsense and profanity.

I didn't... said...

> There is nothing wrong in artifically "low" wages for foreign workers. It is still higher compared to what they get in their own countries.

There is something wrong, and that is: Singaporeans' wage are cheapen. And this topic is precisely about that: SINGAPOREANS suffering (eg. wage cheapen) under INDISCRIMINATE IMPORT OF FOREIGNERS. But no, the mad man has to go on to talk about how foreign workers are still paid higher compared to their own countries.... (and their plights)... (and singaporeans whining)..

..And that he attributes all these to the video producer, Chee, me, YPAP even though none of us talked about this. And he then lump Chee and me and Ypap together and call us "you", as if we are one person!

This "just browsing.." is clearly a mad man

I didn't... said...

Mad man wrote: "You have no argument." Erm, no argument against what? Apparently, against his argument of how foreigner workers should be treated in sg.

But, get this into your fuck-up head, mad man: THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION HERE IS ABOUT GOVT'S INDISCRIMINATE IMPORT OF FOREIGNERS BEING DETRIMENTAL TO SINGAPOREANS. Nobody jere argued for or against how foreigners should be housed/treated in sg. So, who is mad man arguing/rebutting? Ans, nobody! He is rebutting thin air, ghost!

Mad man, are you halluncinating? Do you see ghost? If not, why are you arguing against something that nobody brought up, and claiming that "there is no argument", when nobody argued about it at all from the beginning till now?

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Still in denial?

No, you just can not connect the dots.

Your blog, and this entry is ultimately about discontent with foreign workers, and how they are more successful.

Scroll to the top, and you'll see.

Like all the other entries you continue to insult expatriates and foreign workers, and accuse your government of favortism for the latter.

Work hard, and graduate from Poly and university. Then find a job.

Don't accuse your government of not spoon feeding you enough.

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Well, now you're talking.

You can not have double standards in globalization.

1st world countries enjoy benefiting from zero trade barrier exports, and cheaper labour imports.

When competitive labour start pouring into your country due to globalization, you accuse your govt of being indiscriminate.

Globalization requires the workforce to be competitive.

When you guys embraced it, you knew what you had to do from the start - be competitive.

But no, you expect the govt to spoon feed you, and blame them for not doing it.

And at the same time exploit South Asian foreign workers.

This is trademark Singapore Whiner (TM).

I didn't... said...

>You don't have the 5Cs like foreigners, and you all think it's your government's fault.

Nonsense! That's not what Chee said in his media release. That's not what YPAP said on this blog. That's not what I said on this comment page. That's not what Singaporeans in general say online or offline!

This is your own words, and you put it into the mouth of Singaporeans, thus making us appear unreasonable. What Singaporeans said were:
1. Jobs should go to qualified Singaporeans first and only when qualified Singaporeans cannot be found, should foreigners be imported to do them.
2. Foreigners should not be imported to cheapen wage. There should be a minimum wage system.
3. Scholarships should be given to nurture Singaporeans, not thrown freely at foreigners.

These points are evident in the video, and any sane person can verify if for themselves. All 1st-world countries subscribe to these 3 points. And it is reasonable of Chee to expluse these 3 points.

Tell me, which of these 3 points include the 5C jealousy/envy/hate for foreigners that you invented and put into our mouth? You are inventing non-existent situation and then claiming that these situations are unreasonable! I truly think you are mad!

I didn't... said...

>Unfortunately, your hate towards expatriates have been extended inappropriately to the poor South Asian workers

Whose hatred? Chee? Video producer? YPAP? Me? As I review Chee's media release, and this video, and this blogger's article and my own comment, I see no such "extention". In fact, the phrase "south asian worker" didn't even cropped up, until you invent it and put it into our mouth!

Thus again, here's a mad man arguing with himself. First, he comes up with a wild accusation (as quoted above), and then he attributes it to Chee, and the video-maker, and the blogger and me the commentator. And then, he argues against the position that he imagined his opponents took (when in reality, none of spoken on this issue at all), and claim his opponents has no argument (when in reality, his "opponents" has never even argued even remotely on this pet topic of his to begin with!!!)

So, tell me, am I not justified to say that you are a a bit nutty in the head?


who have nothing to do with increasing unemployment in Singapore.

i didn't... said...

>Singapore is the only 1st world country in the world that has significantly low % of university graduates in relation to its workforce.
...You have a real problem here.


Why do I need you to remind me that we have this problem! Indeed we have this problem and the fault lies with PAP's elitist education system which allows only a minority to go into university since it prefers the majority to be uneducated easily-controlled production worker in a manufacturing economy!

And yes, this is the topic that Chee was talking about! So THIS IS THE TOPIC and I am glad you finally got it! The topic is not about how South Asian worker is being treated here, or about how Singaporaens are whining about condos and cars. I am glad you have come to your senses and finally decide to debate others on issues that others brought up, rather than inventing your own issue, putting them into the mouth of others, and then argue against these self-invented issue!

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

Well, I hope the rest of your colleagues agree with your sentiments. But I don't think they do -

http://young-pap.blogspot.com/2008/09/chan-mei-kuen-refuse-to-be-citizen-but.html

It is in fact true that only 35% of the current Singaporean workforce have post secondary education.

And 10% only have university degrees.

I agree with the 3 points mentioned. But no matter how much successfully that is "beaurocratized", it does not address the painful issue that jobs go to the best qualified in a globalized world.

If the Singapore government fails, it is still failing to remove elitism in your education system (and looks like it is endorsing it).

I didn't... said...

> Your blog, and this entry is ultimately about discontent with foreign workers, and how they are more successful.

First, this is not my blog. And I am also not Chee Soon Juan either. You need to first learn how to separate people, instead of being in self-denial cum self-deluded mode.

Second, this article is NOT about how more successful foreigners are. (Don't indulge in self-praise, and think too highly of yourself. Nobody is jealous/angry at your "success"). The media release by Chee clearly showed no such jealousy/anger at the "success". And neither does the video. Neither does this article. In fact, not even this blog itself.


> Scroll to the top, and you'll see.

I did. Found nothing of that sort. Why don't you quote the exact part which shows jealousy/anger at foreigners' "success", before you put words into other people's mouth?


Like all the other entries you continue to insult expatriates and foreign workers

"you" again? Who? You addressed Chee Soon Juan as "you" in your earlier comment. You addressed YPAP as "you", and now you addresssed me as "you". Do YOU have a problem separating different people? If so, time to see a psychiatrist!

As I see it, this blog, as well as many others, did return insults to foreigners who do not know how to be good guests and who wrote to newspapers to a)praise the govt (taking sides), b) demand equal rights as citizens (arrogance), c) criticise Singaporeans (ill-mannerism). I do not see anything wrong returning such insults. In any case, this has nothing to do with jealousy of 5Cs. I suggest you face the music and understand that TAKING SIDES, ARROGANCE, and ILL-MANNERS are what makes Singaporeans angry with foreigners, not your self-deluded supposedly higher societal position with 5Cs。 Stop your delusion.


>and accuse your government of favortism for the latter.

That's a fact. The govt does show favouritism to foreigners and one simple proof is that it does not has a citizen-first employment policy, which exist in ALL democratic 1st world country. It is the rights and indeed the responsibility of all patriotic citizens to speak up against such job-goes-to-cheapest-regardless0-of citizenship nonsense. Citizens in all democratic countries will do that. But again, this has nothing to do with the "jealousy with foreigners with 5c" topic which you invented.


>Work hard, and graduate from Poly and university. Then find a job.

Don't give me this irrelevant nonsense! Citizens in all democratic 1st world country has the RIGHTS to expect poly and university admission priority against foreigners. And to expect job priorities against foreigners. And this is the rights that all Singaporeans should fight for. Unspoken in your above msg is the nonsense that Singaporeans should expect equal comptition with foreigners in uni/poly entry and job market. This kind of nonsense does not exist in other 1st-world democratic countries (a prhase I kept using). Don't expect us to accept it in Singapore.


>Don't accuse your government of not spoon feeding you enough.

Expecting citizen-first-before-foreigner is the RIGHTS of any citizen. That's not spoon-feeding. If you disagree, why don't you emigrate to USA, or UK, or any 1st world countries and see if their govt treat their citizens first? It is cowardly of you, as a foreigner, to have no guts (and no qualification) to emigrate to the west and to openly tell their citizens to not expect spoon-feeding in the form of citizen-first-before-foreigner.

If you are a westerner from the west, it is hypocritical of you to on the one hand expect your govt to implement a citizen-first-before-foreigners policy, and then to tell singaporeans not to expect to be "spoon-fed"

And finally, if you are a native Singaporeans, f**k you for boot licking PAP. Repeat after me 10 timss: citizen-first-before-foreigners is our citizens' rights! It is not spooenfeeding/whining

I didn't... said...

>When competitive labour start pouring into your country due to globalization, you accuse your govt of being indiscriminate.Globalization requires the workforce to be competitive.

So, why don't you have the guts/balls to tell UK/USA/Canada (pick your favourite country) to not reserve jobs for citizens, and to not give jobs to foreigners only when citizens are not available to do the job? Why don't you have the guts/balls to tell them abt the need "to be competitive" and to abolish minimum wage and give construction work to "South Asian workers"?

I'll tell you why! Because you are ball-less and gut-less! You dare not tell westerns these nonsense! But you chose to come here to espouse your nonsense. FACT is: All 1st world countries have citizen-first-before-foreigners policies despite so-called "globalisation", "need to be competitive" Singaporeans have the rights to expect such policy too, and when they speak up against a govt who refuse to do that, it's not whining or spoon-feeding.


>And at the same time exploit South Asian foreign workers.

Who exploit? PAP? ordinary citizens? Chee? me? Clearly it is PAP who exploited them by refusing to have min wage system. But no, you attribute them to citizens. And clearly, it is PAP who did not implement basic housing law and labour condition. But no, you again attribute it to Chee/oridnary citizens? What's wrong with you? Psychotic?

Just Browsing and Found Your Site said...

I have no job. It's the Singapore government's fault?

Globalization is indiscriminate, nevermind the double standards 1st world country wants from it.

1st world countries like Singapore initially benefited from globalization but at the expense of mass unemployment in poor and developing countries.

This is the real effect of competition. And Singapore was very competitive then.

Look at the anti-thesis of the Singaporeans - the Indians and Filipinos.

They perished from globalization, but wised up. Never dependent on the government, they knew that education is key to competitiveness.

They paid for it with blood, only for many of them to become maids in other countries.

But a silent majority took on IT, construction, health care, finance, and management skills, and found their niche in a globalized world.

They are successful, and they never needed government help for that.

But here in Singapore, they are ridiculed, scorned, and feared as soon as their competitiveness extended beyond the average Singaporean.

And it is only natural that they get the best in the job market

...in a globalized world
...where governments dont create wealth and opportunity.

...this is the free market economy that Singapore also embraced.

Stop whining. Finish school. Find a job. Work hard. Be competitive.

No one will spoon feed you.

I didn't... said...

>http://young-pap.blogspot.com/2008/09/chan-mei-kuen-refuse-to-be-citizen-but.html

Good article! As stated earlier, it is perfectly ok to return insults to foreigners who do not know how to be good guests and who wrote to newspapers to a)praise the govt (taking sides), or b) demand equal rights as citizens (arrogance), or c) criticise Singaporeans (ill-mannerism). I do not see anything wrong returning such insults. In any case, this has nothing to do with jealousy of 5Cs. I suggest you face the music and understand that TAKING SIDES, ARROGANCE, and ILL-MANNERS are what makes Singaporeans angry with foreigners, not your self-deluded supposedly higher societal position with 5Cs。 Stop your delusion


>address the painful issue that jobs go to the best qualified in a globalized world.

Yes. So jobs should go to foreigners IF, AND ONLY IF a equallly qualified Singporeans cannot be found. Singaporeans have no objection to that. And that's one of the 1st thing Chee said in the video. Unfortunately, PAP is not doing that. It is importing less-qualified, but cheaper foreigners (at all levels from construction workers to mid-level manager) to suppress wage - something which is not done in 1st-world countries, and something which citizens have the rights to expect and is not spoon-feeding nor whining.

BOTTOM LINE: do not think too highly of yourself. You were not imported because no equally-qualified singaporeans is avaiable to do your job. You were imported to suppress wage. And yes, nobody is jealous at your 5Cs, because to repeat - you are not in any way more elite/qualified than Singaporeans, other than you are "cheaper" (in salary, that is!)

I didn't... said...

I see that the cowardly mad man dare not take up my challenge to scold westerners to not expect to be "spoon-fed" and to stop "whining". When it comes to western countries, he meekly accepts that citizen-first-before-foreigners is ok. But when it comes to Singapore, he thinks that is spoon-feeding and whining! What double-standard and hypocrisy and cowardice!

Dare the mad man tell westerners about "Globalization is indiscriminate"? Dare the mad man say: "This is the real effect of competition"! No. he dares not. When it comes to western countries, he meekly accepts that citizen-first-before-foreigners is ok. But wiow, he thinks Singaporeans are very good to bully! So when it comes to Singaporeans, he use all sorts of nonsensical arguments about globalisation and competition to advocates a cheapest-gets-the-job-nevermind-foreigners-or-citizen - a rubbish that he never dares to tell westerners.

Mad man,
- if you are a westerner, f u for your hypocrisy.
- if you are a Ftrash, f u for your cowardice
- if you are a Singaporean, f u for boot licking.


I look down on you, for you dare not espouse your rubbish argument to all first world countries which practice citizen-first-before-foreigner. You dare vomit sprout your rubbish at Singaporeans. Pathetic.

I didn't... said...

>I have no job. It's the Singapore government's fault?

Yes, it is! There are 10 jobs available. The governemnt give them to foreigners to cheap wage. More qualified citizens get no job. Fault of Government. QED.

In 1st world countries, jobs are reserved to citizens unless no qualified citizens are available. And this is not spoon-feeding nor whining.

Mad man knows this. That's why he dare not espouse his nonsense on westerners' blog. He dare only come here to scold Singaporeans. haha!

I didn't... said...

The mad one compared Singapore to 3rd world countries like India, and Philippines and said that Indians and fillipinoes did not depend on their government. Poor them! Their government are not dependable! The mad one expect Singaporeans to do the same - instead of throwing out a lousy govt and elect a dependable one, he wants us to be not dependent on the govt! What a boot licker!

I didn't... said...

The mad one thinks that "in a globalized world" with "free economy", it is only natural that the Indians and Filippinoes get the best in the job market

But strange, such "natural" state does not occur in USA, UK, or any western countries where they rightly have a citizen-first-before-foreigners policy. It exists only in Singapore where cheapest-get-the-job-regardless-of-nationality, The mad one dare not espouse his nonsense to westerners. There are lots of westerners' blog around, but nope, he dare not say a single such nonsense there. Apparently, he thinks Singaporeans are meant to be bullied. haha! F U!


>Stop whining. Finish school. Find a job. Work hard. Be competitive. No one will spoon feed you.

In western 1st world countries, expecting citizen-first-before-foreigners is not whining, and is not spoon-feeding. You mad one dare not espouse your nonsense to these westerners. But here, on this blog, you dare have the audacity to call us names. I repeat:

- if you are a westerner, f u for your hypocrisy.(Your country has a citizen-first-policy)
- if you are a Ftrash, f u for your cowardice (you dare not espouse your nonense to westerners)
- if you are a Singaporean, f u for boot licking.

Not expecting the government to spoon feed me said...

Decades ago, the Singapore government delivered manufacturing jobs to doorsteps of Singaporeans with a polytechnic diploma, which was then sufficient.

Singapore like the rest of the world embraced globalization.
Then came India and China.

Manufacturing is no longer Singapore's bread and butter.
Forced by Globalization, Singapore tapped into niche high-end industries to deliver jobs and complement manufacturing.

Niche high-end industries require niche expertise to be competitive on the globalized arena.
Only 10% of Singapore workforce have university degrees (and not all of them are in Singapore).
The Singapore workforce is not competitive.

Then came foreigners.

Beaurocracy can reduce its effects, but the law of supply, demand and salary will still prevail.

End of debate.


You should instead be thankful to your government who has successfully promoted good governance, minimal corruption, low crime rate, cleanliness, and good infrastructure to compensate for Singapore's only negative - uncompetitive workforce.

Not expecting the government to spoon feed me said...

15 years ago before the tech bubble, whiners were satistifed with diplomas because this allowed them to buy HDBs, which was then the prevailing status symbol.

The new status symbols now in Singapore, however, are cars and condos.

Your claim that salaries go down is not true.
Rather, it is only a reflection of one's inability to afford the new status symbols.

In a globalized world, gone are the days when as young adults, you lazy up and think that mediocre skill sets will do.

In a globalized world, you have to work hard, get the better education, and work your way up.

A little wake up call - The globalized world requires its top earners to be adequately educated.

This is all law of supply, demand, and salary in the free market.

Your government has nothing to do with it.

Not expecting the government to spoon feed me said...

Well, you guys have two options -

(1) Fight to remove elitism in your education system, and encourage the rest of the population to reach the same level of education as the rest of the 1st world countries.

If Singapore only produces less than 100 computer science university graduates each year, no amount of beaurocracy will control the demand for high-end IT skills, and hence, influx of foreigners with computer science degrees.

This is not to say that diploma holders have no skills. But this is a biased globalized world.

We need guaratees that people are up to the job before we give them high salaries.


(2) Continue what you are doing and expect government hand-outs in form of beaurocracy in job distribution.

So you want the 101st computer science job given to someone who has not passed his A-levels, and expect a salary as high as the first hundred who had earned their degrees?

Well, your government is not listening to you.

Anti tale-spinner said...

To the anon tales-spinner above,

If you love spinning fairy tales, you should go be a fiction story writer, not debating here. What you said are fictional rubbish that you invented, which holds no semblance to reality

Fiction 1. "Decades ago, the Singapore government delivered manufacturing jobs to doorsteps of Singaporeans with a polytechnic diploma, which was then sufficient."

Truth 1: Decades ago, the PAP govt suppressed education to produce cheap poorly educated production workers for the manufacturing sector. With its short-sightedness, it thought it was sufficient then. So that's PAP's fault. We must hold it accountable for its past action. Not brush it off. Unless, of course, one is a newly imported running dog i.e. you, who will try to suck up to your new master.


Fiction 2. "Only 10% of Singapore workforce have university degrees (and not all of them are in Singapore). The Singapore workforce is not competitive. Then came foreigners."

Truth 2: Nonsense! Singaporeans are competitive education-wise, and much *more* qualified than the FTrash imported from India, Philippines, China etc whose university degrees are fake, or of dubious quality from unaccredited 3rd-grade universities. These foreigners has only 1 thing good - they are cheap to employ! Thus employer ditch Singaporeans for them. This would not have happened if PAP implement a minimum wage law coupled with a citizen-first work policy where jobs are given to foreigners only if no qualified citizen is found. All developed countries have such a policy.

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 3. "End of debate."

Truth 3: Stop being a stooge, sycophantic ass-licker. It is NOT the end of debate. Firstly, we must hold PAP accountable for its short-sighted all-bets-on-manufacturing, suppressed-education policy (see truth 1 above). Secondly, we must speak up for its lack of min wage and singaporean-first employment policy (see truth 2). Only stooge and ass-licker will say "end of debate". Why do you insist on being one? Have some sense of shame!


Fiction 3 "You should instead be thankful to your government who has successfully promoted good governance, minimal corruption, low crime rate, cleanliness, and good infrastructure to compensate for Singapore's only negative - uncompetitive workforce."

Truth 3: Rubbish! Firstly, Singapore's workforce is NOT uncompetitive - qualification wise. As explained above, Singaporeans are more qualified than FTrash whose degree are either fake or from dubious unaccredited universities.

Secondly, yes, Singapore's workforce IS "uncompetitive" - wage wise. But so are the workers in USA, Australia and just about every 1st world country!!! The diff is that their govt make them competitive by having a min wage system and a citizen-first employment policies while PAP govt refuse to have that. So it's PAP's fault.

So, once again, So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 4. "15 years ago before the tech bubble, whiners were satistifed with diplomas because this allowed them to buy HDBs, which was then the prevailing status symbol. The new status symbols now in Singapore, however, are cars and condos"

Fact 4. Stop your irrelevant lectures! Nobody is envious of foreigners due to the latter's "status symbol". Fact is, FTrash has no status symbol. They do not drive cars, do not live in condos, do not have 5Cs. They are living in HDB flats and stealing our jobs away simply because they are cheaper to employ.

And since it cannot get into your thick dense brain, I will repeat again: Singaporeans are NOT jealous of FTrash's "success", because there is no success to speak of. Singaporeans simply want a level playing field - via min wage system and their citizens' rights - a citizen-first employment policy.

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 5. "Your claim that salaries go down is not true. Rather, it is only a reflection of one's inability to afford the new status symbols."

Fact 5. Official statistics from the Census Board showed that salary has gone down for the bottom 30% of the population in the past 10 years.

I know you are eager to lick the ass of your new master. But please, have some decency to spin better tales! You are not a very good tale-spinner, are you?


Fiction 6. "In a globalized world, you have to work hard, get the better education, and work your way up."

Fact 6. Your implied fiction is that that Singaporeans are lesser educated the foreigners. Rubbish! I repeat yet again: Singaporeans are better educated than FTrash. The latter, with only fake or dubious degree from 3rd-class universities, are no match to Singaporeans in any ways - except that they are cheaper to employ.

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 7. "A little wake up call - The globalized world requires its top earners to be adequately educated."

Fact 7. Here, you deviously spin the fiction that Singaporeans are jealous of well-paid top-earning foreigners. You have a problem understanding simple English? DO I have to speak to you in Hindi or Tagalog? Get this into your f**king brain:

Singaporeans are angry NOT with well-paid top-earning foreigners, but with FTrash who are LESS educated, LESS capable, and yet get the job simply because they are CHEAPER.

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 8. Your government has nothing to do with it.

Fact 8. Our PAP govt has everything to do with its refusal to implement minimum wage and citizen-first employment policy. But no, you ass-licker refuse to talk about that. You want to talk about the very few top-earning foreign expat instead!! That's not the target of Singaporeans' anger! So, ass-licker, are you going to still insist on talking orange while we are talking apples? Go lick your own ass!

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 9. "If Singapore only produces less than 100 computer science university graduates each year, no amount of beaurocracy will control the demand for high-end IT skills, and hence, influx of foreigners with computer science degrees."

Fact 9. Singapore did produce enough i.e. 100 computer science grad. The FTrash get the job NOT because he has more high-end IT skill (please! Don't make me puke!). Nor do the FTrash has better-quality computer science degree from their 3rd-class unaccredited universities in India and Philippines. They are simply cheaper!

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 10. "We need guaratees that people are up to the job before we give them high salaries."

Fact 10. Here, you spin the fiction that Singaporeans who are not qualfied want salaries as high as foreigneres who are more qualified. I don't know why your skull is that thick and why your shamelessness seem to have no bound:

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 11 "(2) Continue what you are doing and expect government hand-outs in form of beaurocracy in job distribution."

Fact 11. No Singaporeans is expecting the government to hand-out jobs to unqualified Singaporeans and to pass over more qualified foreigners - contrary to the fictional tales you are spinning.

All first world countries give jobs to citizens first and employ foreigners only when QUALIFIED citizens cannot be found. They also have min wage. It is NOT bureaucracy to expect our "first-class" PAP govt to have such a scheme too.

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper


Fiction 12. "So you want the 101st computer science job given to someone who has not passed his A-levels, and expect a salary as high as the first hundred who had earned their degrees?"

Fact 12. Singaporeans want the 101st computer science job to be given to a Singaporean who has passed his University honours degree in compuser science, and expect a salary not as low as an A-level holder FTrash from India, or a 3rd-class dubious unaccredited university FTrash from Philippines.

Singaporeans do not want the 101st computer science job to be given to a fake degree holder from Philippines or an A-level holder from India while they (Singaporeans) are unemployed even though they (Singaporeans) are more qualified with university honours degree.

I do not see anything wrong with that. The scenario you painted does not exist in reality. It is a fiction in your mind. If you cannot read English, stop debating here. You are shaming your country:

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper

So, please, have some sense of shame! FTrash like you are not more qualified/competitive (education wise) than Singaporeans. You are just cheaper

Anti tale-spinner said...

True Siuation: There are 10 Computer Science jobs available. There are 20 highly qualified Singaporeans with computer science graduate degree and high-end IT skills. There are 7 FTrash from India and phillippines with only A-levels or fake degrees or dubious lousy 3rd-class university degree and low-end IT skills.

True result: Now, In a 1st world country, the more qualified Singaporeans would have gotten the job. But in unique Singapore, all 7 less qualified FTrash got employed! And the more qualified Singaporeans were passed over by the employer. Why? Because the less qualified FTrash are cheaper! As for the remaining 3 jobs, 3 out of the 20 Singaporeans got the job - but at a very low salary compared to a similarly qualified computer science grad in, say, Australia or some other 1st world country. Why? Because the 3 more qualified Singaporeans's wages have been suppressed by the chepaer less qualified FTrash!

True Conclusion: The Singapore workforce is competitive (education wise) and very qualified. But jobs are going to FTrash who are less-competitve and less-qualified because they are cheaper. This makes Singaporeans angry because there should be a minimum wage system and a citizen-first-unless-not-qualified employment policy.


Fictional situation with no semblance of truth, as spun by some ass-licker: There are 10 computer science jobs available. Only 4 Singaporeans have university computer science degree and they were all employed. Employer is then forced to employ 6 more foreigners with university degrees. 6 Singaporeans with only A-levels were passed over and they are envious of the 5Cs that the 6 foreigners have.

To this tale-spinner, I say: Go back to your country and be a fiction story writer!

Anti tale-spinner said...

True Situation: There are 10 Ph.D. bioscience research jobs available. There are only 2 Singaporeans with Ph.D. to do the job. There are 8 Ph.D. foreign expatriate available for employment.

True result: The 8 foreigners are employed with Singaporeans' blessings! Singaporean fully understand that they are not taking away the job of Singaporeans. Singaporeans are not jealous of these foreigners' 5Cs, which they fully deserved. Singaporeans wish the best to these foreigners and welcome them with open arms. But Singaporeans do blame PAP for its past myopic suppressed-education policy.

True Conclusion: Singaporeans are NOT against qualified foreigners taking up jobs where no qualified Singaporeans can be found. Singaporeans are against less qualified FTrash taking up jobs while more qualified Singaporeans are passed over due to the FTrash being cheaper. Singaporeans want a min wage policy and a citizen-first-unless-no-qualified-citizen employment policy.


Fictional situation with no semblance of truth, as spun by some ass-licker: A-level Singaporeans detest the 8 Ph.D. foreign scientists and demand the same salary as the latter, and are jealous of the latters' 5Cs.

To the tale-spinner, I say: Go back to your country and be a fiction story writer!