(pic grabbed from Lucky Tan's blog)
Just when I thought Dr. Chee's thinking was weird enough, his thought became weirder!
This time, his weird thinking got him to think that he is being a patriotic Singaporean when he speaks up against PAP.
This is his logic step by step:
1. He criticised PAP at the International Bar Association meeting in front of so many foreigners!
2. This would lead to the international community to help Singaporeans to exert pressure on PAP to open up on areas of free speech, free press, freedom to assembly etc.
3. With all these "free"s, Singaporean (not foreigners) will be able to vote in the elections with more information than what they could get from a 146th ranked newspaper
4. Such a better election system is ultimately better for Singapore.
5. Thus, his action is one of patriotism, and he is a patriotic Singaporean
Let me refute his weird logic in 2 simple super-logical steps:
1. PAP = Singapore. Singapore = PAP. Political Part = Country. Country = Political Party.
2. It follows from 1 that: criticise PAP = criticise Singapore = traitor = treason!
Now, contrast my logic with his. Whose logic do you think is more logical?
Mine of course!
“Of course" because people in North Korea and Mao's China subscribed to my logic too.
I have mass support (1 billion people in China during Mao's time leh) and this means I am right... though of course, there was a time when 99.99% of people thought the earth was flat and they were wrong. But that's a little fact that most people do not know. So it's ok to use the "most people think so = I am right" argument on these fools. It's one of my favourite trick argument, in fact. We in Young Pay-And-Pay use it all the time.
And wise men think alike. Andre Yeo (though not a man), thinks like me too! The above picture was what she wrote for The New Paper.
Sooooooooooooo simple! And yet Dr. Chee doesn't know! How did he get his Ph.D.?
He should learn from Andre Yeo and I. Ass Lickers and Apple polishers like us makes lots of money.
Look at Dr. Chee - he is a bankrupt!
Now isn't it better to be Andre Yeo and I -- throw all morals to the wind and suck cocks and make lots of money, and be labeled patriots...
...than to become a bankrupt and be accused of being a traitor?
Some people will say: "wait a minute. What about retribution aka Karma? Hell? Heaven?"
As I said earlier, that's rubbish! At the end of the day, we answer only to our money. There is no hell, no heaven, no karma. Our action has absolutely no consequence.
Take Karma, for example. Today I just bumped my head into the wall. I didn't even feel any pain! Got action, but no reaction. Since physical world is already like that, then it follows, on a matter of probability, that most likely the non-physical world (e.g. your evil thoughts) is also like that: got action, no reaction one lah!
Erm, the previous paragraph sounded somewhat illogical. But never mind, so long as I am not speaking against PAP, I am a patriot and patriots, no matter how illogical, will not get tekan by Andre Yeo in New Paper. Haha! So I do not need to be too careful with my words. Nobody will be suing me. Dr. Chee, on the other hand, need be very careful with his logics.
In conclusion, Dr. Chee, please stop committing treason against Singapore by criticising PAP. Please praise PAP. That will make you a patriot of PAP and therefore a patriot of Singapore!
Singapore = PAP. We must drill this into Dr. Chee's head! 66.6% of Singaporeans have already accepted that. Why can't he?